Organizational Membership in the American Center for Life Cycle Assessment (ACLCA) is essential to companies, academic institutions, government agencies, and NGO’s involved in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). ACLCA Organizational Member benefits are designed to provide you and your organization with tools, information, resources, and opportunities to help your organization advance and succeed.
Only ACLCA Organizational Member’s can serve on the ACLCA Board and be appointed as a Committee Chair on ACLCA’s Committees.
Organizational Member Benefits
As an ACLCA Organizational member you are able to streamline your participation in ACLCA while receiving important benefits. We offer different membership levels to meet your needs.
- ACLCA Board position
- Logo recognition on website, and newsletter
- Allotment of Individual Memberships & Conference registrations (varies by membership level).
- Dedicated announcement to membership about sponsorship (to include social media)
- Participation in ACLCA Committee’s (only ACLCA organizational members can Chair Committees)
- Programming and speaking opportunities
- Unlimited ACLCA webinars
- Member discounts
- Commemorative plaque
Organizational Membership Levels
- Platinum $30,0000 – 5 Conference registrations and individual ACLCA memberships, exhibit booth at conference.
- Gold $10,000 – 2 Conference registrations and individual ACLCA memberships, exhibit booth at conference.
- Silver $5,000 – 1 Conference registration and an individual ACLCA membership.
- Bronze $2,500 – 1 individual ACLCA membership.
Building capacity, driving development & connecting the LCA Community.
Access and visibility among your LCA peers to confirm your position as a LCA frontrunner. You’ll be at the table to guide, direct, and influence the major issues affecting your organization.
Opportunities, both live and on demand, on the most important topics in LCA to help you make informed decisions and grow your organization.
Stay up-to-date on what matters to you most through exclusive Member communications and ACLCA’s Committees.
Inform ACLCA’s work on LCA and share your insights on application of LCA and priority areas and issues. Members collaborate to establish efficient and effective strategies for overcoming obstacles, sharing successful strategies, best practices and case studies.
Meet and collaborate with colleagues in the LCA community by participating in ACLCA Committees and Working Groups. These forums foster productive discussions and idea sharing, and cover topical areas crucial to your organization.